|Input Phase||Three Phase|
We are a highly acclaimed name to offer Yaskawa AC Drive that is manufactured using advanced technology, at the vendor’s end. Known for offering a smooth operation, it is highly acclaimed in among the client-base we have. This supreme quality drive offered is durable in its characteristics.
Yaskawa AC Drive Features:
- Capable of driving any kind of motor.
A1000 runs not only induction motors, but also synchronous motors like IPM and SPM motors with high performance vector control.
- Minimize equipment needed for your business by using the same drive to run induction and synchronous motors.
- Switch easily between motor types with a single parameter setting.
Positioning Capability without External Devices (Available soon):
- Use an IPM motor to perform position control-without motor feedback.
Electrical saliency in IPM motors makes it possible to detect speed, direction, and rotor position without the use of extraneous sensors.
- Precision positioning functionality without an upper controller.
Visual programming in DriveWorksEZ eliminates the need for external controllers by giving the user the power to create customized functions such as position control.
Cutting-Edge Torque Characteristics
- Powerful torque at 0 Hz, without the use of sensors or feedback devices
Until recently, sensorless control has been out of reach for synchronous motors. Now A1000 provides powerful starting torque algorithm without relying on pole sensors or motor feedback.
- High-performance current vector control achieves powerful starting torque with an induction motor
Loaded with Auto-Tuning Features:
- Auto-Tuning features optimize drive parameters for operation with induction motors as well as synchronous motors to achieve the highest performance levels possible.
- Perfects not only the drive and motor performance, but also automatically adjusts settings relative to the connected machinery.
- Brand-new Auto-Tuning methods.
A1000 continuously analyzes changes in motor characteristics during run for highly precise speed control.
Tackling Power Loss and Recovery:
- Smooth low speed operation thanks to even better torque ripple suppression.
The Drive for a Greener WorldNext-Generation Energy Saving:
- A1000 offers two ways to handle momentary power loss.
- A1000 is capable of handling momentary power loss with sensorless control for induction motors as well as synchronous motors.
- Loaded with the most advanced energy-saving control technology
Energy-Saving control makes highly efficient operation possible with an induction motor.
- Amazing energy saving with a synchronous motor
Combining the high efficiency of a synchronous motor along with A1000's Energy-Saving control capabilities allows for unparalleled energy saving.
A variety of protective designs are available to reinforce the drive against moisture, dust, oil mist, vibration, corrosive sulfur gas, conductive particles, and other harsh environments.
All standard products are fully compliant with the EU' s RoHS directive
Transforming the Application Installation with Unparalleled Performance
Even More and More Compact:
Yaskawa continues to make applications even smaller by combining the world's smallest drive in its class with the light, efficient design of a synchronous motor.