Item Code: Ex-e
We are the established suppliers of a qualitative assortment of Increased Safety Motors. These offered motors provide a standard degree of protection. To cater to the diverse demands of our customers we also offer these motors in multi speed and non standard outputs. In addition to this, these motors are highly acclaimed among the clients for their excellent performance, durability and less power consumption.
Type -ME Specifications:
- Power: 0.12kW - 90kW
- Frame size: 63-280M
Type MI Specifications:
- Power: 0.37kW-315kW
- Frame size:71-355M
Terminals and Connection:
- External connections of client's power cable to the motor terminals in terminal box must be rigidly gripped and secured against loosening and twisting. This is achieved with the help of a specially designed Terminal Plate provided in the Terminal Box.
- The motors in frame size 63 to 80, 180, 250 to -355 are provided with terminal box on top. Side T Box can be provided on request in frame sizes 180 and above. The terminal box for frame size 90S to 160L is fitted on the right hand side, seen from the driving end. Terminal box on left-hand side can also be provided in frame size 90S to 160Lon request. An earthing terminal is provided in the Terminal Box.
- Radial air-gap of the motors is such that the minimum air gap values specified in IS: 6381 are fully satisfied
- AIncreased Safety Motors have a degree of protection IP55 in accordance with IS: 4691 as a standard feature. In addition, all flange motors (B5 and B14) have Oil Tight Shaft (OTS) protection.
Winding and Rotor Cage:
- The stator winding and rotor cage are so designed that the limiting temperature specified in IS: 6381 are not exceeded even at the end of time.
- Stainless steel name plate is provided with each motor. Over and above the normal name plate details, other data such as time t, starting current, temperature-Class, type of protection, approval certification etc. are also provided.
Note: Motors are also offered in multi speed and non standard outputs / voltages / frequencies. These motors can be used in Zone 2 areas as per IS 5572 / IEC 60079-7:2001