Our new SynchroVERT™ range of IE4 motors combines high efficiency with a host of technologically superior features.
Super Premium IE4 class of efficiency as per IS:12615-2011 and IEC 60034-30-1Line Start Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (LSPMSM) technology.
Operates without a VFD.Remarkablyshort payback periods.
Bharat Bijlee has always been a front-runner in providing energy efficient motors and automation solutions that help our customers reduce the life-cycle energy costs of their motor-driven systems.
To complement our portfolio of IE2 and IE3 motors, we now introduce - for the first time in India - our new range of SynchroVERT™ motors that conforms to the Super Premium IE4 class of efficiency. With a remarkably short payback period, they offer significant savings over IE2 and IE3 motors along with a host of technologically superior features. Energy Efficient Motors conform to the following standards defined by IEC 60034-30- 1-2014:
- Efficiency Class IE1: Standard efficiency
- Efficiency Class IE2: High efficiency
- Efficiency Class IE3: Premium efficiency
- Efficiency Class IE4: Super Premium efficiency
Bharat Bijlee's SynchroVERT™ is a range of Super Premium IE4 class Line Start Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (LSPMSM)*. These motors do not need a VFD for operation, unlike most PMSMs, and can easily replace existing squirrel cage induction motors. They offer significant savings over IE2 motors. Advantages of SynchroVERT™
Key benefits of our IE4 LSPMS motor include:
- Online starting
- Can operate without a VFD
- Lossless excitation
- High efficiency
- High power factor at all loads
- No rotor losses
- Runs at synchronous speed
- Suitable for applications with constant torque below synchronous speed and constant HP above synchronous speed
- Multiple motors run at exactly the same speed without VFDs: this eliminates speed encoders for feedback control
- Starting currents are lower than in IE2 motors; starting torque values are similar to IE2 motors
As these are synchronous motors, the rated speed is synchronous i.e. 1500 RPM. With this motor, a pump or fan will run at about 3% higher speed and it will give much higher discharge/air delivery. Hence if the pump or fan is already fully loading the motor, it cannot be used unless the impellor is redesigned or it is used along with a VFD drive.
In other applications, the higher speed results in more output of the product, eg, spinning frames, textile machines, etc. Product Range
|Type||Frame Size||Type Frame Size kW|
|IE4 Super Premium Efficiency - 4H||112M to 180L||2.2 to 22|